Sony 98.2% Digital Noise Canceling Headphones with 3 Distinct Modes, Pressure Relieving Urethane Cushion Swivel Earpads, Monitor Function, Artificial Intelligence, 40mm Earcups, Dynamic Closed Dome Headphone, Built-in Rechargeable Battery, Back-up Batteries & Travel Case
List Price: $ 399.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B007FW906Q"]
Ideal for: Loud noisy environments, planes, trains, buses, work or dorms.
Digital Equalizer Delivers ideal frequency response and high-quality music reproduction. A high S/N ratio is achieved through digital signal processing.
Comfort & Lightweight Design for extremely comfortable wearing with pressure relieving urethane cushions in the earpad.
A Unique feature is the built-in monitor function button that allows you to hear surrounding sound. Listen to announcements from flight attendants, bus drivers, train conductors, or any external sound without the need of ever taking the headphones off.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Noise canceling with automatic selection of optimal noise canceling mode based on intelligent analysis of environmental ambient noise.
Internal Lithium-ion battery for approx. 16 hours of use in addition to normal AA batteries which would allow for a joint 28 hours of use.
20 dB noise suppression
16 Hour rechargeable Battery
2 AA Battery Back-Up
100 mW Power Handling Capacity
40mm Dynamic Closed Dome-type Driver
5 – 24,000Hz Frequency Response
40 ohms at 1kHz Impedance
ON/OFF switch on EarCup
102 dB/mW Sensitivity
3 distinct noise-canceling modes for use in three acoustically different environments (Airplane, Bus, office)
Gold-plated, L-shaped stereo mini plug
Long 5 ft. Single-sided cord
Adjustable, Swivel Headband
Pressure Relieving Urethane Cushioned Earpads
Weight: 6.9 oz
In the Box
Airplane Plug Adapter
Connecting cord x3 (.5m stereo mini, 1.5 type stereo mini, cord with battery case)
AC Power adaptor
Unimatch plug adapter
Premium Carrying Case
- The innovative MDRNC500-D headphones use digital technology to more accurately reduce stress-inducing noise from planes, trains and buses while providing the highest quality audio sound. A built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery is included, as well as two AA batteries, for extra-long usage. Plus, in an independent blind test, frequent business travelers rated Sony’s MDRNC500-D headphones #1 twice as often as other leading competitors in overall noise cancellation and audio quality.
- Noise canceling technology reduces 98.2% ambient noise and provides a quieter environment to enhance audio entertainment. An inside microphone on each earpiece, work with an electronic circuitry, to create an opposite sound wave to reduce wave. Ambient sound is reduced by synthesizing with a sound in opposite phase produced by the noise canceling circuit.
- Comfort & Lightweight Design for extremely comfortable wearing with pressure relieving urethane cushions in the earpad.
- Internal Lithium-ion battery for approx. 16 hours of use in addition to normal AA batteries which would allow for a joint 28 hours of use.
- Digital Equalizer Delivers ideal frequency response and high-quality music reproduction. A high S/N ratio is achieved through digital signal processing. – Artificial Intelligence (AI) Noise canceling with automatic selection of optimal noise canceling mode based on intelligent analysis of environmental ambient noise. – 3 distinct noise-canceling modes for use in three acoustically different environments (Airplane, Bus, office)
Categories: Sony Tags: 40mm, 98.2%, Artificial, Backup, Batteries, battery, Builtin, Canceling, Case, Closed, Cushion, Digital, Distinct, Dome, Dynamic, Earcups, Earpads, Function, Headphone, Headphones, Intelligence, Modes, Monitor, Noise, Pressure, Rechargeable, Relieving, Sony, swivel, Travel, Urethane
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B00001P4ZH"]
Dynamic element design for deep bass performance; Comfort zone setting on temporal pad for comfortable, secure fit; Multi-pivoting earplates and adjustable headband for added comfort; Collapsible for maximum portability when listening on the go; Includes convenient carrying case; Straight, dual entry 4 foot cord; Frequency response: 15-25,000 Hz. Koss introduced the PortaPro headphone back in 1984, and they’ve been a hit ever since. To this day, they still deliver excellent sound quality, particularly for phones in this price range. Phones are ollapsible, for maximum portability. Get just the right amount of pressure. The Koss PortaPro collapsible stereophone combines high-quality sound reproduction with a unique design for the ultimate in convenience and comfort. These over-the-head headphones have a dynamic element design for deep bass performance and a frequency response of 15 to 25,000 Hz to ensure the music comes through clear and bright. Also designed for comfort, these headp
- Great frequency response, including deep bass performance
- Comfort Zone setting lets you adjust temporal pad for a comfortable, secure fit
- Collapsible for maximum portability when listening on the go
- Multipivoting ear plates and adjustable headband for added comfort
- Includes convenient carrying case
Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphones
List Price: $ 53.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B001TVP6YY"]
Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphones w/ Travel CaseRelax your mind with a soothing, uninterrupted listening experience. These lightweight and comfortable noise canceling headphones deliver tranquility no matter where you are.
- Design: Soft and comfortable on-ear fit with pressure-relieving urethane ear cushions.
- Noise reduction: Reduces noise up to 90% (10 dB at 300 Hz) when noise canceling circuit is switched on
- Passive function: The headphones can operate as passive headphones when the noise canceling circuit is not activated.
- Ideal for: Loud, noisy environments planes, trains, buses, work or dorms.
- Plug adapter: A supplied plug adapter connects directly to stereo or dual jack of in-flight music services
Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphones