Sony 98.2% Digital Noise Canceling Headphones with 3 Distinct Modes, Pressure Relieving Urethane Cushion Swivel Earpads, Monitor Function, Artificial Intelligence, 40mm Earcups, Dynamic Closed Dome Headphone, Built-in Rechargeable Battery, Back-up Batteries & Travel Case
List Price: $ 399.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B007FW906Q"]
Ideal for: Loud noisy environments, planes, trains, buses, work or dorms.
Digital Equalizer Delivers ideal frequency response and high-quality music reproduction. A high S/N ratio is achieved through digital signal processing.
Comfort & Lightweight Design for extremely comfortable wearing with pressure relieving urethane cushions in the earpad.
A Unique feature is the built-in monitor function button that allows you to hear surrounding sound. Listen to announcements from flight attendants, bus drivers, train conductors, or any external sound without the need of ever taking the headphones off.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Noise canceling with automatic selection of optimal noise canceling mode based on intelligent analysis of environmental ambient noise.
Internal Lithium-ion battery for approx. 16 hours of use in addition to normal AA batteries which would allow for a joint 28 hours of use.
20 dB noise suppression
16 Hour rechargeable Battery
2 AA Battery Back-Up
100 mW Power Handling Capacity
40mm Dynamic Closed Dome-type Driver
5 – 24,000Hz Frequency Response
40 ohms at 1kHz Impedance
ON/OFF switch on EarCup
102 dB/mW Sensitivity
3 distinct noise-canceling modes for use in three acoustically different environments (Airplane, Bus, office)
Gold-plated, L-shaped stereo mini plug
Long 5 ft. Single-sided cord
Adjustable, Swivel Headband
Pressure Relieving Urethane Cushioned Earpads
Weight: 6.9 oz
In the Box
Airplane Plug Adapter
Connecting cord x3 (.5m stereo mini, 1.5 type stereo mini, cord with battery case)
AC Power adaptor
Unimatch plug adapter
Premium Carrying Case
- The innovative MDRNC500-D headphones use digital technology to more accurately reduce stress-inducing noise from planes, trains and buses while providing the highest quality audio sound. A built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery is included, as well as two AA batteries, for extra-long usage. Plus, in an independent blind test, frequent business travelers rated Sony’s MDRNC500-D headphones #1 twice as often as other leading competitors in overall noise cancellation and audio quality.
- Noise canceling technology reduces 98.2% ambient noise and provides a quieter environment to enhance audio entertainment. An inside microphone on each earpiece, work with an electronic circuitry, to create an opposite sound wave to reduce wave. Ambient sound is reduced by synthesizing with a sound in opposite phase produced by the noise canceling circuit.
- Comfort & Lightweight Design for extremely comfortable wearing with pressure relieving urethane cushions in the earpad.
- Internal Lithium-ion battery for approx. 16 hours of use in addition to normal AA batteries which would allow for a joint 28 hours of use.
- Digital Equalizer Delivers ideal frequency response and high-quality music reproduction. A high S/N ratio is achieved through digital signal processing. – Artificial Intelligence (AI) Noise canceling with automatic selection of optimal noise canceling mode based on intelligent analysis of environmental ambient noise. – 3 distinct noise-canceling modes for use in three acoustically different environments (Airplane, Bus, office)
Categories: Sony Tags: 40mm, 98.2%, Artificial, Backup, Batteries, battery, Builtin, Canceling, Case, Closed, Cushion, Digital, Distinct, Dome, Dynamic, Earcups, Earpads, Function, Headphone, Headphones, Intelligence, Modes, Monitor, Noise, Pressure, Rechargeable, Relieving, Sony, swivel, Travel, Urethane
List Price: $ 99.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B001UE6HZM"]
Hi-performance closed back headphones
- Powerful neodymium magnets fo
- Closed supraaural design blocks out outside noise, creates a controlled envoirment for better sound
- Individually adjustable earcups with extra soft ear pads for secure fit.
- Optimised for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and CD players
List Price: $ 119.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B002VPDOHS"]
Mini headphones that provide an excellent solution to enjoying your music without disturbing others.
- Advanced Duofol transducer system pumps out rich, lifelike sound
- Intergrated volume control
- Steel reinforced headband for durability
- Carrying pouch included
Related Sennheiser Headphones Products
SONY Digital Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphones MDR-NC600D
List Price: $ 473.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B002BH3GLK"]
Type: Closed Dynamic | Driver: 40mm CCAW Voice Coil | Sensitivity: 102dB/mW | Frequency Response: 5-24,000Hz | Impedance: 40ohms | Cord: 0.5m OFC Litz, 1.5m OFC Litz, 1.5m with battery case | Plug: 0.5m gold-plated stereo mini, 1.5m Gold-plated L-shape stereo mini | Power: built-in lithium ion battery (lasts up to 15hours) / 2 x AAA battery (lasts up top 10 hours) / AC adapter | Weight: 225g (w/o cord)
- Sony Digital Noise cancelling Headphones | Reduces ambient noise up tp 99%
- 3 AI (Artificial Intelligence) noise Cancelling Mode | MODE A: Airplane, MODE B: Train or Bus MODE C: OFFICE
- 40mm Driver Units produce powerful sound
- Built in lithium ion battery: chargeable with supplied AC adapter (100-240V)
- Accessories: AC adapter, plug adapter for airplane, carrying case, plug adapter, detachable cords (1.5m x 1, 0.5m x 1)
SONY Digital Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphones MDR-NC600D
List Price: $ 49.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B005FFP7SA"]
Sennheiser HD203 HD-203 Closed Dynamic Hi-Fi Stereo DJ Headphones.
The HD 203 studio stereo headphones are the ideal partner for home recording. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit that blocks out ambient noise and keeps your music and monitoring cues from leaking out to adjacent microphones or other people. This headphone is versatile enough for use with portable audio devices like MP3 players but also the latest audio interfaces and home recording gear.
- Closed, semi-around-the-ear dynamic headphones.
- Excellent attenuation of ambient noise.
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms capable of high SPL’s.
- Extremely comfortable to wear for extended tracking or monitoring sessions.
- Innovative headband design is flexible for any size or shape head.
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads.
- 10 ft cable.
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets.
- Headphones includes Adaptor to ¼” (6.3mm) stereo jack.
- Sennheiser HD203 HD-203 Closed Dynamic Hi-Fi Stereo DJ Headphones.
- Coby Super Bass Digital Stereo Earphones – CVE92.
List Price: $ 129.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B002DGTGO0"]
In general, the sound of the Sennheiser HD448 is excellent. The levels have mellowed out some with use, but still keep a small harshness to the sound, but not to the point of distraction when listening to music. The bass is tight for headphones in this price bracket and you do not ever find that they are lacking bass. The sound is satisfying, even for long sessions and you don’t find yourself suffering from listening exhaustion with the Sennheiser HD448 frequently. These cans are becoming a sanctuary for this touring musician. Each of the components are there for reproducing recorded music superbly. Slip them on and the outside sounds slightly go away. Put on the music and the outside noises and distractions are gone, leaving only you and your tunes. The music sounds tight throughout the spectrum. You can use these cans both with and without an amplifier. If you use with an amp, it improves the volume and some key frequencies. The iPod volume has to be pretty near to %90 to have a he
- High quality closed back around the ear headphones
- Advanced acoustic transducers with a specially tuned frequency response
- Unique leatherette ear pad design blocks outside noise for safer, critical listening
- Gold plated 1/8″ headphone plug (1/4″ adapter included)
- 2 year warranty