List Price: $ 89.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B007K9FE6E"]
Features crisp highs, balanced mids and tuned for enhanced bass. Works with iPhone, iPod, iPod nano, MP3, CD, DVD, PSP and computers. Wooden housing for crisp, accurate music reproduction.
Drive unit:Moving coil dynamic speaker.
Speaker size: 8mm.
Sensitivity: 101+/-3dB At 1KHz1mW.
Frequency response: 18Hz-22KHz.
R&L balance< 3dB(50Hz-6KHz 1mW).
THD, total harmonic distortion:
- Works with Apple iPod shuffle 2 GB Silver (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
- Wooden Housing for crisp, accurate music production
- Passive noise cancellation minimizes ambient sounds
- Ultra lightweight design with PVC-free, tangle resistant cable
- Special 8mm dynamic unit for powerful stereo sound
List Price: $ 82.87
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B001FXXAP8"]
Noise canceling headphones reduce unwanted ambient noise, providing a quieter environment to enhance your listening experience
Lightweight design reduces stress on head
Soft and comfortable fit from pressure-relieving urethane ear cushion
Compact, folding design convenient for travel use
Compact battery box with monitor function to silence the audio and listen outside
Ideal for airplane
Compatible with iPhone
Sensitivity: 102dB/mW (on); 100dB/mW (off)
Frequency response: 14 – 22,000 Hz
Freq. range of active noise attenuation: 40 – 1,500 Hz more than 14 dB at 300 Hz
Cord: 4.9 foot (1.5m) including battery box
Power source: DC1.5V, 1 AAA battery
Mass: Approx. 80 g (2.9 oz) not including battery box, cord and battery
AAA Battery (Manganese)
Inflight plug adapter
Battery box and cord
Limited warranty card
- Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Foldable Stereo Headphones General Features: 3.5 mm jack
- Integrated clip Magnet: Neodymium Type: Dynamic, closed Cord: 59-inches, approximate
- Black color scheme Power Handling Capacity: 50mW Frequency Response: 14 – 22,000 Hz
- Plug: Gold-plated L type stereo mini plug Impedance: 68 at 1 kHz (when the power is on)
- 30 at 1 kHz (when the power is off)
List Price: $ 46.87
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B001OLQ6Z2"]
Features: * Noise canceling circuit reduces outside noise by 75% * 30mm drivers * Closed-back design for dynamic sound * Earcups swivel and fold for comfort and convenience * Battery located in housing (as opposed to headband) for comfort * 1.5m, 2-sided cord * White * Requires AAA battery-(not included) * Includes carrying pouch and airplane adapter
List Price: $ 1,095.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B003WKB810"]
The A20 aviation headset is the most advanced Bose pilot headset yet. Its breakthrough innovations reduce more noise and provide even greater comfort than previous models, without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, the A20 aviation headset now includes auxiliary audio input and Bluetooth phone connectivity. The next-generation pilot headset from Bose. More than 20 years ago, Bose introduced active noise reducing headsets to aviation-and launched an entire industry. Year after year, pilots have made these headsets their #1 preference. Now, the A20 aviation headset introduces an entirely new standard. Enjoy a quieter flight. Proprietary technologies in the Bose A20 aviation headset reduce more noise than ever before, across the full spectrum of human hearing, in even louder environments. Advanced electronics now use microphones.
- Newly designed pilot headset offers significantly better noise reduction in even louder environments
- Provides greater comfort and stability, with more room for your ears
- Auxiliary audio input for GPS and other devices
- Bluetooth® mobile phone connectivity lets you receive calls wirelessly without removing headset
- Meets or exceeds all FAA and JAA TSO requirements